ugh, i have a fever! my whole body is really achey and i have chills and my temp. is 102! ugh! that means i cant do anything all weekend, and i still have a ton of homework! and i probably wont be able 2 go 2 school monday, and ill have a ton of makeup work! and i wont be able 2 go 2 a future city meeting, and i wont be able go 2 youth on sunday! ugh! this stinks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Welcome to the obbsesive world of blogging!!
Sorry you feel sick :(
I have no idea how long ago you posted this. So.. You might be feelin' dandy right now. But.. I dunno..
OMG you got a blog!!! i really want somthing like this, like a facebook or something so I can update all my Kansas friends about how I'm doing over here. Sorry to hear that you're sick. It helps if you eat a pound of dirt each day :). and dont forget the vegetables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S. we released TPOHW
Omg Cythia Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha i have 3 diagnoses, 2 of which are asthma and allergies (how stupid is that? duh!) and the other one is a virus. whoopee. that means i sit around all day and do nothing till it goes away. yay. not that im complaining! lol.
HI CYNTHIA!!! lauren and probably me and the child (lol) are going 2 chicago in april 4 laurens orchestra thingy. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy jeepers i said ugh a lot!
Post a Comment